Voice Mail Service (VMS)This service allows you to receive voice messages weather your line were off or busy or even out of coverage, also you'll be able to save the voice message and forward it. Also you can send a voice message to group at the same time, In addition to many other features.
How to subscribe in the service
1- Via the call
- To subscribe in the voice mail service call 123 the press 1. You will receive an SMS tells you that the subscription in succeed. re-call the service number again the set up your voice mail.
- This service is available in Arabic in English.
- When you activate your voice mail service, all the calls will automatically divert to the service number 123 in the below mentioned scenarios:
- When your Phone is switched off.
- When your line is busy.
- when you're out of network coverage area.
- When you don't answer.
You can subscribe via SMS contain one of the following codes to the service number 123:
- "11" you will receive missed call notifications when you phone is: busy, switched off or out of coverage.
- "22" you will receive missed call notifications when you phone is: switched off, out of coverage or when you don't answer.
- "33" you will receive missed call notifications when you phone is: busy, switched off, out of coverage or when you don't answer.
- Dial the service number 123 and follow the instructions .
- Dial your number by any other number and follow the instructions.
Password of the voice mail
- You can change your password by your phone number only just call 123 and follow the instructions.
- The password must contain 4 digits (nothing more nothing less).
- In case you entered a wrong password for 3 times, the service will be inactive for 10 minutes.
- You can activate and de-activate the password of his\her voice mail just call 123 and follow the instructions.
You can send a voice message using the following steps:
- Write 123 on your phone screen followed by the phone number (123 (2\4) xxxxxxx) then press call and follow the instructions..
- You can Send a voice message to group of friends (5 friends) in the same time, but you should write 218 before the phone number (2189(2/4) XXXXXXX)..
- You can reply directly to any voice message that exist in your mail box..
- You can forward any voice message that exist in your mail box..
- You can send a voice message later after entering the specific time and date of the sending, where the system will save the message and send it in advance with the specific time and date.
You can record more than one greeting message and set one of them as a key message and use it as an answer machine.
Mail box features
Any new and old voice messages will be deleted after the termination the period of time for retaining voice mail message which is 5 days.
Cost of service:
Notice: if you are a subscriber in Missed Call Notification (MCN), so you can't activate the voice mail service unless you de-activate the subscription.
1- How Can I change the voice mail language into English language?After the activation service you need to recall the service number 123
Press 2 to set up you account
Press 2 for language then press 2 for English language.
2- Why can't I activate the subsecription in Voaice Mail service (VMS)?Definitely, because you are a subscriber in Missed call notification (MCN).
To activate a voice mail service you must de-activate the subscription in missed call notification service (and to do this you have to send 0 to 133).
3- How Can I listen to the voice message if I forgot my cell phone in somewhere?You can access you mail box from any other phone, just call your number and you will be diverted to the voice mail. And after hearing the welcome message press * then enter your password of your mail box then follow the instruction.
4- Can I send a voice message later "in a specific time and date"?Yes you can, after you record your voice to send it in a message press #, you will hear an optional list that contains (to send your message later) which allows you to send it in a specific time and date.